February 17-19, 2020 Field & Range Firearms
Category:
Search By:
This lot is closed for bidding. Bidding ended on 2/17/2020
(A) Smith & Wesson Model No. 1 - 1/2. 3" barrel, chambered in .32 S&W. Birds head, hard rubber grips. Nickel finish. Five-shot fluted cylinder. CONDITION: Fair overall. 15-20% original nickel remaining with scattered areas of brown patina with scattered oxidation. Hard rubber grips are very good overall. Bore is dark. (B) Whitney No.1 wide cylinder with long flutes. 2 - 3/4" octagon barrel. .22 Rimfire. Two-piece rosewood grips with birds head profile butt. Seven-shot cylinder. Blue with nickel plated brass frame. CONDITION: Very good overall with 30-40% blue remaining on barrel, 60% remaining nickel. Grips are fine showing moderate wear. Bore is good with moderate pitting. -MKS-
Name
Value
Accessories
Barrel Length
(A) 3" (B) 2 - 3/4"
Caliber/Bore
(A) .32 (B) .22
FFL Status
Antique
Manufacturer
(A) Smith & Wesson (B) Whitney
Model
(A) No. 1 - 1/2 (B) Mod 2
Paperwork
Serial Number
(A) 89045 (B) 5638A
(A) LOT OF 2: SMITH & WESSON AND WHITNEY REVOLVERS.
Bidding
Current Bidding
Minimum Bid: $150.00
Final prices include buyers premium: $390.00
Estimate: $300 - $500
Number Bids: 9
Auction closed on Wednesday, February 19, 2020.
Email A Friend
Ask a Question
Have One To Sell

Auction Notepad

 

You may add/edit a note for this item or view the notepad:  

Submit    Delete     View all notepad items